Vendor Space Information ·
Vendor spaces are available for approved vendors. · Vendor space is not confirmed until application is approved by us, and full payment is submitted.
· All vendors must remain for the entire event.
10’x10’ booth = $75.00 · 10’x20’ booth = $125.00 Full payment is due upon approval. Payments can then be made via paypal or credit card through our website (under ‘donation’ at bottom of all our website pages), or by check madeout to BeerWorks Charitable Foundation Inc, and mailed to: 26083 SW Viterbo Way, Port St Lucie, FL 34986.
Booth space does NOT include electricity. · Vendors must provide all needed supplies, including tables, chairs, generators, etc if needed.
· Guests will purchase all vendor merchandise directly through vendor.
· Set-up will begin at 9:00 A.M. on morning of event. All booths must be set up and ready to go by 11A.M. · Please keep all packing materials out of sight and within your designated area.
· All vendor spaces must be setup and ‘in business’ until close of event (5pm), at which time, breakdown can begin. NO VENDOR SHALL BREAKDOWN BEFORE 5pm. Please leave your booth space and surrounding area free of trash and debris during and after the event.
· Vendors are responsible for any insurance, permits, licenses, or forms needed to do business in Stuart, and the State of Florida, and posted if required. BeerWorks will not be responsible for obtaining any aforementioned items regarding vendors. Vendors retain sole responsibility for their merchandise throughout the event.
*This is a rain-or-shine event. No refunds will be given for any reason.
*Absolutely no concealed weapons are allowed! Anyone found in possession of a concealed weapon will be immediately removed from the event. No refunds will be given if ejected from event. *No Solicitation. *No pets (service dogs excluded). *No outside food or beverages can be brought into the festival.
HOLD HARMLESS AND INDEMNIFICATION AGREEMENT: All vendors agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless, BeerWorks Charitable Foundation, Inc, its officers, directors, sponsors, volunteers, suppliers, & beneficiaries; the hosting venue owners & employees; City of Stuart & Martin County, and its officials, officers, agents, employees, and representatives, past, present and future, from and against any and all liabilities, losses, suits, claims, judgments, fines, or demands, arising by reason of injury or death of any person or damage to any property, including all reasonable costs for investigation and legal defense thereof (including, but not limited to, attorney fees, court costs, and expert witness fees), of any nature whatsoever arising out of or incident to the requested activities enumerated in this agreement, and application or in any subsequently issued permit thereto; and/or the use or omissions of the Applicant, its officers, agents, employees, contractors, subcontractors, licensees, volunteers, invitees regardless of where the injury, death, or damage may occur. Provided, however, that nothing herein shall be construed to be a waiver of the County’s sovereign immunity, provided by the Florida Constitution of provisions of Section 768.28 Fla. Stat. (2003).
Thanks for submitting your application!
We will be in touch with details if approved.